She shakes her head no at everything! We've been encouraging her to shake her head yes but it doesn't always work.
However, last night Anson took Sampson to the park. I thought I heard him pull into the garage and I asked Lily "Is Daddy home?" She shook her head no. Then, a few minutes later, I heard Anson for sure, and repeated the question. This time she shook her head yes. I was so impressed!
She loves books and picks up on things really quickly. We bought her a new book on Sunday and I read it to her only a few times, showing her where the fish, lobster, dolphins, etc, were. Then I asked her where those things were on the pages and she pointed right to them. Again I was amazed.
Lily loves to climb on her toys. The higher, the better. The wobblier, the better. In the photo below, she's standing on her rocking giraffe.
Last night at dinner, Lily pointed to where we keep our bananas. Anson asked her if she wanted a banana and she shook her head yes. So, Anson gave her a banana and she ate it. That's was really neat because she was able to tell us what she wanted =)
Lily will go get her binky and her blankie when asked. She will also bring you toys - Elmo, Abby, Baby, Froggie, Bunny or Care Bear - when asked. She recently learned how to make her Care Bear sing and she pushes her hand over and over and over and over...
That's all for now. Her 15-month check-up is on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment