Hope all of you had a great Christmas! This morning we put away all the Christmas decorations. We have the next few days off and decided to take on some home improvement projects. Anson is currently painting the spare bedroom. Our thought was to paint the whole downstairs but that's a lot of work and I'm not sure we'll get it all done. We'll see how it goes...getting ready for our next exiting event...Baby Boy's birth!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Second Christmas of 2008
Santa Claus came to Nana & Papa's on Christmas Eve...
Lily was very neat about opening her presents. She tore off a piece at a time and handed it to one of us to be thrown away.
Lily got a pink and purple tricycle.
Nana lets Lily watch Barney! Apparently she loves him.
Nana showing Lily her new bowling set. It makes mooing sounds and she was a little scared of it.
Uncle Jamie bought Lily her own pink soccer ball. He's going to teach her how to play this spring.
Lily loves Little People. She got the barn with all the animals.
Nana got Lily her own cleaning set so she can pretend to clean the house when Nana is cleaning.
Lily helping Papa open his gifts.
Uncle Jamie opening one of his gifts...a flashlight.
Lily got a shopping cart and a drum set. I said the drum can stay at Nana and Papa's! Haha.
Nana's new shirt from us.
Christmas Morning! Santa had come and the Elf was gone. Surprisingly she hasn't looked for him as much as I had thought she would.
Lily couldn't wait to tear into her presents.
Santa even bought Sampson some bones.
Opening her Barbie 4-wheeler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry (late) Christmas to all of you! Both girls are sleeping and I've finally gotten a few moments to sit down and check blogs! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Every time I see Lily, I can't believe how big she is getting. I'm so excited you're having a little boy!! You look great, Mae! Miss all of you tons and will try to check back more often!
Love you!!
Post a Comment