Meow! Lily is a kitty cat! I tried to give her a black nose and whiskers but she rubbed it off and it got in her eyes. So, I took it off.
Dillon is a pumpkin! Or, he's just wearing pumpkin jammies! And a baby's first Halloween bib. Lily wore these same jammies, and if I remember correctly Grammy & Grandpa bought them.
Waiting in a very long line to get tickets. It went fast, though. Lily did good riding in the stroller like this. First time Dillon rode up front and Lily rode in the back.

She wouldn't leave her ears on for very long, so I was glad to get a few photos with them.
First treat station
1 comment:
That is the cutest kitty cat I've ever seen!! I love the pink! Zack would love her little stuffed super hero ... he's on a super hero kick right now! =)
Post a Comment