Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve and Day 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas!
Daddy helping Lily into her fancy fur coat. Nana bought the coat for Lily at a yard sale. I told her she was gorgeous, so she went around saying "I'm gorgeous!"
Mindy stopped by to say hi and wish us a Merry Christmas
Uncle Jamie showing Lily how to work her new play "ipod"
Lily handing Uncle Jamie his gift from her and Dillon
He got a neck massager
Nana got a new cookbook
Dillon is the best gift of all!
He liked to eat the paper. We really had to watch him

Lily got this little puppy. She came in a carrying case and Daddy helped to name her Princess
Daddy helping Dillon open a new driver toy
Uncle Jamie likes his massager a lot
Lily got a tent!
Lily and Dillon playing in Lily's tent. She wanted him out after about 3 minutes.
Papa opening his gift

Lily helping Papa open another gift.
Dillon on his new Mickey Mouse car
Cutie! Mommy and Lily opening a gift together
Nana bought Lily and I matching aprons and mittens so we can bake together!
After we opened gifts, we went for a drive to North Canton to see a pretty house someone told us about. It was amazing. It was one of those houses programmed to music. Then we packed up and headed home to go to bed. Lily left Santa some cookies and milk. And carrots for his reindeer. We read the Night Before Christmas and then put the kids to bed around 10.
When we woke up around 8, we saw that Santa had come to our house. It looks like everyone was good this year!
Santa enjoyed his cookies and milk, and the reindeer ate their carrots.
Samba Claus got a huge bone
Lily helping Daddy open the present from her and Dillon
I got a new camera!
Anson looking at the figures I bought him for the back window of the van. They are the little decals for everyone in the family. He really liked that gift.
Lily got Candyland. Her first board game.
I think I was playing with my camera so that's why Anson is looking at me like this.
Uncle Jeremy bought us and the kids a giant new swingset! Lily was trying to help carry it.
Dillon crawling to Heather
Heather opening her gift
Uncle Jeremy opening his gift
I really like this photo of Dil. He's in the little Elmo Christmas outfit that Gigi bought Lily for her first Christmas. We miss you, Gigi!
Lily and Dillon were up until 10:00 last night. They were both so wound up. Slept in this morning and both napping now.
We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Santa was really good to all of you. Wish I was there. Love, Gammy

maryellen said...

you guys are amazing! sending fb message now about going to can'tucky. :) kisses and hugs-
maryellen yourcousinorauntorsomething