Friday, January 8, 2010

Dill Pickle is 10 months old

Dillon is growing so fast! Faster than Lily did, I swear! He's crawling everywhere. He follows us into rooms and tries to climb up our legs. Right now he's at the bottom of the steps wishing he could climb up to go see Daddy and Lily who are upstairs. Won't be long.

He's eating more and more solid food. I usually give him a bite of everything I'm eating. He prefers to feed himself. I'm still nursing him in the morning and evenings. I'll continue until he turns one...as long as he quickly learns I have a strict "no biting" rule.

He standing up by himself as long as we put him up like that.

It's getting harder and harder to take his picture because he just wants to grab and eat the sign. Good thing there's only one more month left :)
Lily straight out of the tub the other night. She loves bathnight. I mean LOVES. She gets so upset on non bath nights.
Lily hugging (or strangling) Dillon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I can't wait to hold them and love them. Thanks for the updates to the blog. It really helps. Love, Mom C