Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dillon is 11 Months Old

I'm not happy with my camera right now. I had about 10 pictures on it and they disappeared! Anson had taken photos of the snow, we had taken Dillon's 11 month old photo last night and we had some other random cute photos of the kids. Plus, I took some adorable videos, but blogger isn't allowing me to upload them. I think the files are too large! Urgh! Hopefully I can figure out how to take videos that will work, and I'll get them up on here soon.



Other that my camera troubles, all is great at the Cross house! The kids are growing too fast. Dillon will be a year in just a few short weeks. Lily started walking about 3 weeks before her birthday, but I don't think Dillon will be walking before his birthday. The photo we took last night was so cute. It was Dillon in a hat like this one and he was smiling really big. It stinks that we lost it. Owell, these are cute too...
Lily acting like Dillon

That's all for now. Gotta go nurse Dillon...

No comments: