I'm having her via C-Section at 1:30 at Akron General Hospital. Anson and I are so excited. We can hardly wait! Lily seems excited, too. I don't think Dillon understands what it all means, but he does say "baby" and point to my tummy.
At my doctor's appointment on Tuesday, the ultrasound tech told me "She's a big girl!" She's measuing 9 lbs. 4 oz!! When she told me that, I knew right away that I would have to have another C-Section. Please pray for us and that everything goes smoothly.
Until Monday, we are going to enjoy our final days as a Family of Four. And I'm going to enjoy being pregnant for the last time!
1 comment:
I am looking forward to getting THE phone call. I've already told everyone at work that when my phone rings I WILL answer it. Good luck & I will see you next Friday. Love, Mom C.
Post a Comment