For Lily's school, parents donated small toys, pencils, treats for their goodie bags. At one point, Lily was passed a basket that had little girl toys and little boy matchbox cars. She saw the cars and thought that Dillon would really like one. So, instead of getting a prize for herself, she asked if she could take a car home for her brother. The teacher told my mom this story when she picked her up from school. When my mom told me, my heart was truly warmed. Something special happens inside you when you hear an act of kindness like that from your child. I want to continue to teach her, Dillon and Lacy to be good, kind people. I can't wait to see them grow up and turn into such wonderful people...well, yes I can! It's going by too fast as it is!
Enjoying some cookies and punch
Lily got a really nice Littlest Pet Shop set with 8 pets. She doesn't have any of these so she was really happy with her gift :o)
We are getting so excited for Christmas! It seems to get better every year. We are so thankful to be in our new home and to have Lacy with us this year! Gotta go now, Lily is begging me to play My Little Ponies with her :)
1 comment:
Lily really is a very good girl. I can't wait to talk to her when I get there. See you in a couple of days.
Love, Mimi
Post a Comment