On Sunday, Lily had her second dance recital! She had 3 routines - ballet, tap and jazz! She was beautiful and did a great job! Next year, she's going to try baton :) I'm so excited to teach her and practice with her :)
Beautiful girl! It's hard to tell but she has on some eye shadow, mascara and lipstick :)
Playing with her dance friends backstage before the show.
Lydia and Lily. Lydia is going to take baton too.
Group photo except one girl was missing. Lily's friend, Carly, is standing right next to her on the right. They are going to kindergarten together and we signed them up to be in the same class :)
After the show, Lily got some flowers for her great performance :)


1 comment:
Hi Lily. You looked so beautiful all dressed up for your dance recital. I'm sorry I missed it. Keep up the good work next year. Love, Mimi
Post a Comment