Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dillon's First Day of Preschool

On Sept. 4, Dillon had his first day of preschool! I took him that day to help make the transition easier. Here are some photos and videos from his first class.
His tote bag.

Hanging up his tote by his name
First they had free play time. Dillon loved playing with the train table. He has one in the basement that he never plays with but he would've played with this one all day if I would've let him!
Sitting by his name on his carpet square.
Dillon's turn to find the animal on the page during circle time.

Dillon putting his ingredients in the snack bowl and helping to mix it.

Lining up to go to the bathroom. I think he was acting shy and that's why his head was down.
Snack time!
Dillon was a good boy in the hallway during the bathroom break so he got a special sticker :)
Hugging his teacher, Miss Kurtz, good-bye.
Video - playing with the train table
 
Learning the handwashing song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I hope he enjoys school. What a big boy!!! Love, Mimi