On Friday night, Anson & I took Lily over to Ken & Jen's house for dinner and a visit. It was hilarious watching Zack and Lily together. They were reaching out for each other, and seemed to talk back and forth. It was a lot of fun!
Sitting up like a big boy! Sitting up like a big girl! "Can I see that?" "Sure, Lily, here you go!" Tummy time!
I have a feeling we're going to have lots more great photos and videos and need to start compiling them to enter in a contest or something! They are so cute together. It was great to see you guys last weekend (as it always is). :)
1 comment:
I have a feeling we're going to have lots more great photos and videos and need to start compiling them to enter in a contest or something! They are so cute together. It was great to see you guys last weekend (as it always is). :)
Love, Jen, Ken & Zachary
Post a Comment