How sweet! Her giggling sure brought a smile to my face! I can't wait to hear her in person very soon.Love, Grandma C.
I love baby laughs!! :) They are the best...definitely brought a smile to my face. Wish I could be there to give her hugs and kisses in person!!!!
Lily, you're a giggle monster like your dad. I think the Cross laugh is contagious!
What a little princess! I can tell she's your pride and joy. I'm hoping I can see you two princesses sometime soon. Let me know when you're free. I miss and love you!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How sweet! Her giggling sure brought a smile to my face! I can't wait to hear her in person very soon.
Love, Grandma C.
I love baby laughs!! :) They are the best...definitely brought a smile to my face. Wish I could be there to give her hugs and kisses in person!!!!
Lily, you're a giggle monster like your dad. I think the Cross laugh is contagious!
What a little princess! I can tell she's your pride and joy. I'm hoping I can see you two princesses sometime soon. Let me know when you're free. I miss and love you!!
Post a Comment