how cute! those bunny ears were worth the $7 :) Happy Halloween!
I can't believe how much she changes each time I check in, wow, what a cute little pumpkin. I bet she landed a bunch of sweets. Grandpa Cross
Could she be any more precious?????What a great smile!She is most definitely the cutest pumpkin in the patch!Love, Grandma C.
She looks adorable guys! :) Happy late Halloween Lily! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
how cute! those bunny ears were worth the $7 :) Happy Halloween!
I can't believe how much she changes each time I check in, wow, what a cute little pumpkin. I bet she landed a bunch of sweets.
Grandpa Cross
Could she be any more precious?????
What a great smile!
She is most definitely the cutest pumpkin in the patch!
Love, Grandma C.
She looks adorable guys! :) Happy late Halloween Lily! :)
Post a Comment