Thanks for showing me the sour pear face.Dad
Lily, you've got such a cute face! Yummy pears! If they do taste a little sour please don't tell Zack when you see him Tuesday, okay? He hasn't tried those yet!XOXOJenp.s.I couldn't get the videos to play. It might just be my mac though. :(
I absolutely love your blog! Thanks for the updates. Can't wait to see you two ladies soon. Let's set that up! I can't view the videos, either.So much for that Browns game...UG!I love and miss you tons!
We can't believe how big Lily is getting--she is so cute!!!!!!!!!We couldn't open all the videos, but really enjoyed the pictures.We miss all of you!!Dennis, Jeanne, Emily, Adam, Sarah, Rachel, Lydia, Rebekah, and Michael
Ha Ha Ha...her facial expression just cracked me up! :) Way to go with the eating Lily!!
while watching her try to get those pears down, I kept licking my lips, trying to help her.Grandpa Cross
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks for showing me the sour pear face.
Dad
Lily, you've got such a cute face! Yummy pears! If they do taste a little sour please don't tell Zack when you see him Tuesday, okay? He hasn't tried those yet!
XOXO
Jen
p.s.
I couldn't get the videos to play. It might just be my mac though. :(
I absolutely love your blog! Thanks for the updates. Can't wait to see you two ladies soon. Let's set that up!
I can't view the videos, either.
So much for that Browns game...UG!
I love and miss you tons!
We can't believe how big Lily is getting--she is so cute!!!!!!!!!
We couldn't open all the videos, but really enjoyed the pictures.
We miss all of you!!
Dennis, Jeanne, Emily, Adam, Sarah, Rachel, Lydia, Rebekah, and Michael
Ha Ha Ha...her facial expression just cracked me up! :) Way to go with the eating Lily!!
while watching her try to get those pears down, I kept licking my lips, trying to help her.
Grandpa Cross
Post a Comment