Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One More Day - Thank Goodness!

I can't wait to see you tomorrow, Babe. I love you and have missed you soooooo much. Hurry home to us, but be safe.


This pic below was at my mom's house today. This is Lily's little walker that Grandma and Grandpa bought for her to have at their house. Isn't she such a little princess? This picture shows her orneriness - she got that from her Daddy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either to be home. I am going to bed right now so that tomorrow gets here sooner. Thanks for keeping up to date with pics while I was away.

Love you both so much!

Dad

Anonymous said...

what a great picture of you and Lily! how sweet :)

Kim and Matt said...

Her little smile just makes my heart melt!! Enjoy the weekend with your Daddy, Lily!

ken & jen said...

I love both pictures of both you and Lily, Tamara. They are great! Hope Anson made it home safely and you guys are enjoying the weekend together.

Love, Jen