Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lily's Christmas Photos

Yesterday we took our little princess to Sears to get her Christmas/6 month photos taken. I dressed her up in this precious poofy dress with her little tights and black dress shoes. She did incredibly well considering how cramped she was in a jacket and her car seat. I will post the link to Sears.com when they are available to see. Probably tomorrow. They turned out really well. We ordered Christmas cards =)

We were going to get her photo with Santa too, but man he's expensive! The cheapest package was $20. I just wanted one photo with her and Santa. Does anyone know of a cheaper Santa or a place that will let you take your own photo?


3 comments:

ken & jen said...

A beautiful little dress on a beautiful little girl! I think that's one of the cutest little Christmas dresses I've seen. Can't wait to see more pictures of you in it, Lily!

Kim and Matt said...

Awe! How pretty is she in that dress!! It's gorgeous! :)

And unfortunately, that's about as good of a price as we've found too. Not that CA or WY is anywhere close to OH, but I'm guessing they run about the same. It sure is expensive though, huh???

Anonymous said...

I love the dress! can't wait to see more pictures :)