Sunday, November 11, 2007

First Hair Cut & Slumber Party with the Girls

Aunt Jill and Aunt Mindy came over last night for a Slumber Party! We had a lot of fun, mostly taking care of Lily. Aunt Mindy cut Lily's bangs for the first time. She is going to Cosemetology school and will graduate in February.

Lily update: She has been sleeping in her crib! I have officially retired her swing. Last night she slept from 11 to 5, ate for 10 minutes and then slept until 9. She can also roll over to her back now when she's on her stomach.

I also posted a few videos...let me know if you can or can't see them. Enjoy!
The before picture

The first cut...and yes, I kept the hair =)
Looking good
A few more snips...
There we go...beautiful!
Much better...I can see!
Eating Oatmeal while Mommy gets her hair cut. Jill's face shows disappointment in teasing comments being made by Mae and Mindy. You did great, Aunt Jill!
Mommy and Baby with their new hair cuts
Time to wash up!
Sucking on Aunt Mindy's finger...she's silly like that.
Peek-a-boo!

All clean!
Time for a lotion massage.
All dressed and getting my new haircut brushed.
All done!
Snuggling on the couch, watching "Catch and Release"
Lily was really funny with Mindy's satin pillow. She really liked it. She kept burying her face in it. I think it felt good. Sorry about the drool, Mindy!
How sweet.



Thanks girls for the fun night. I appreciated you coming to stay with us while Anson is away. Love you!

4 comments:

ken & jen said...

Wow - what a fun night! Looks like Lily got quite the spa treatment. I love the new do, Lily. You look beautiful!
XOXO
Jen, Ken & Zack

Kim and Matt said...

Looks like you girls had tons of fun! I wish Avery and I could have been there to enjoy the slumber party. :( Lily's haircut looks great Mindy! So does yours, Mae. :)

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

that was a fun night. hope we can do it again! :)

Stella said...

How cute! Jill... the food goes in the mouth, not the nose! Hahahah. Ps. I have that same pink shirt!