Anson and I missed Weight Watchers this week...but we are definitely planning to get back into the program. It was really hard to stick to it with all the food we had around! I'll be happy if I maintain my weight!
Cousin Michael and Lily were Elmo twins. Great Grandma bought them each these adorable outfits.

Lily screaming and Michael wondering how something so little could be so loud!

Miss Lydia
Michael
Maryellen and Lily looking at the ceiling fan. We couldn't get Lily to look at the camera, so Maryellen decided to look at the fan.
Miss Rebekah
Miss Sarah and Miss Rebekah
Miss Lydia and Miss Rebekah
Miss Rachel and Lily Bug
Miss Emily and Lily yawning
Christmas madness...everyone opening their gifts from Grandma
Vicky, Rachel, Jeremy, Emily and Adam
Aunt Jeanne and Michael...he's blowing me a kiss!
More of Lily and Michael

I took Lily to the doctor's yesterday morning to get her second flu shot. She did really well considering. She weighs 16 pounds and 10 ounces. She is really close to crawling. She's been getting up on her knees, but then she ends up going backwards. It's only a matter of time. We've been working on waving bye bye. Sometimes she does put her hand up to wave. Also, her and Anson play together everynight. He can really get her to laugh out loud. It's hilarious. I will have to get it on video and post it for you. Goodnight!
1 comment:
I'm sorry I missed it. It looks like everyone was having a really good time.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Love, Grandma Cross
Post a Comment