Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2008 already! 2007 sure was a great year for Anson and I with the birth of our little angel. But, we are looking forward to all of her firsts in this coming year.

Last night we had a small party with Jill & Josh, Mindy, Jen & Zack and Brent & Megan. We didn't get drunk like it years past but we still had fun. We played Mao (card game) and ate plenty of yummy foods. Here are some pics:
Lily was up until 1 with us. She didn't want to miss the fun. I think the rest of this week will be hard since her days and nights are mixed up.
Anson with Zachary
Anson, Jill, Zachary and Lily
Lily and her Elmo
Lily screaming and scaring Zachary. I think he broke up with her last night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Point of Clarification...
Josh and I had a great time the other night. I can't wait to play that game again! Can you e-mail the group pic.? Thanks again for having the party. Let's play Mao.

ken & jen said...

It's always nice to see you guys - thanks for having us over!
Love, Jen & Zack

Kim and Matt said...

Happy New Year guys! Looks like you all had a great time!! Our New Year's was spent outside with a firepit going and some new friends.

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fantastic New Years. Can't wait to see you soon! I miss you tons!