Lily has her first cold. Since Christmas Eve, she has been sick with a cold. I called the nurse last week and she said that as long as she didn't have a fever or signs of an ear infection then to just let it run it's course. We kept waiting for her to get better, but it seemed like she was getting worse. So, yesterday I called the nurse again and she said that since it's been 2 weeks to go ahead and bring her in. She didn't have a fever, but she does have an ear infection and RSV. The doctor gave her amoxicillin. She seems to be doing a lot better today. She still has a cough and runny nose, but we can definitely tell that she is feeling better.
Lily has a bit of a temper. While the doctor was examining her she was kicking and screaming. You would have thought someone was hurting her. She hates being restricted in any way.
Lily playing with her vtech computer. Sticky fingers. I say Lily has sticky fingers. She grabs anything and everything she can. And she does it so fast! I can't believe how quickly she gets a hold of things. And whatever she gets goes straight into her mouth.
Me and my baby...not sure why my mouth is open like that?!? Lily likes to kick her legs. Stomp, stomp, stomp on the floor.
Lily likes to wake us up in the middle of the night...again. Friday night we were up for 2 hours. Saturday night for about 45 minutes. Sunday night she slept the whole night...thank goodness. And last night she woke me up at 5. I was going to get up at 5:50 anyways, so she just gave me some extra time to get ready. I hope she sleeps tonight!
Playing blocksLily is so close to crawling. She can get up on her hands and knees, but she just rocks. She doesn't go anywhere quite yet. I tried to catch it on video (below) but it's a short video because she fell on her block and started crying...

Click To Play
Lily loves her baby. She's a natural mom. Everytime I give her this babydoll from Grandma & Grandpa Cross she gets so excited. This video doesn't really show her usual excitement. Mostly because she was still recovering from the video above and because she was interested in the camera.

2 comments:
I'm so glad she is starting to feel better. She is just the sweetest little baby girl. Thanks for the update!
Love, Grandma Cross
Poor Lily. I'm sorry to hear she's been so sick. It seems like it's been going around. Thankfully it hasn't come our way yet.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment