Lily turned 10 months old yesterday! I can't believe it. She is getting sooooo big! I have been giving her real food the past few days. She's had turkey, ham, potato salad, mac n cheese, noodles, bread...she's not that picky, which is good! She is also able to stand and walk along side the couch or ottoman. It won't be long until she's walking on her own. I think her teeth are bothering her a lot lately because she has been cranky. When we give her oragel or a binky, she calms down.

Lily with her new sponge that Grandma and Grandpa C. bought her for Easter!
Video of Lily in the tub!

3 comments:
Lily, you are such a cutie pie! I hope you have a great first Easter.
Luv ya :)
She is just too adorable! I can't get over how fast the time has gone...she's almost a whole year old already!
Happy Easter, Lily!
Love, Zachary
Post a Comment