We're snowed in! We've gotten about 13-14 inches of snow since yesterday afternoon! And it's still snowing. We just stayed in all day and relaxed for the most part. Anson was supposed to go to Saturn today to train someone but he couldn't even get on the expressway. When he got home and talked to the woman at Saturn, she said they were closing. Stores, restaurants and even malls are closed. Anson and I were both let go early yesterday from work. This is the worst snow storm we've had in years.

Tomorrow Anson is leaving to go to NY for a few days for work. Hopefully his flights won't be canceled.
I've been sick with a cough and cold and I hurt my back somehow. I'm a wreck! It was so nice having Anson home to help me today.
Weight Watchers Update: Anson and I have collectively lost 76 pounds! We are feeling really great.
3 comments:
WOW!!!
How did Sampson like going out in that deep snow?
Stay safe!
Love, Mom C
That was crazy! we shovelled the driveway twice! Have a great week :)
I can't believe all the snow you guys got!! I normally might say I miss it, but not when I see pictures like that! I really hope to try and call this week. We are having major problems with Avery....I'll explain more when we talk. I have to take her to the doc this week because it's been more than a week since she last went number 2. In turn, she's not eating, sleeping or behaving very well for us, probably because she's really uncomfortable. ARGH!
P.S. So glad to hear how well you and Anson are doing with Weight Watchers! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment