Weight: 17 pounds, 14 ounces = 40th percentile
Height: 27 1/4 inches = 50th percentile
Head: 17 1/2 inches = 75th percentile
Developmentally she is right on track. She is crawling, pulling herself up and cruising. She's babbling a lot, and seems to say Dada when Anson is around. Also, the doctor spotted some top teeth that should be making their way in soon.
She is eating well too. We are able to begin giving her some soft foods like bananas, mashed potatoes, soft veggies, cut up grapes, etc. And, unfortunately, I think the time has come to wean her off the breast. I am traveling for a week at the end of March and I think I want her to be weaned by then. It will just be easier for everyone. I have really enjoyed nursing her, and I will be really sad when that part of her life has to end. She's growing up so fast!
Here's a video of her clapping her hands. I tried to get her pulling herself up to a standing position, but I couldn't get it on video.

1 comment:
OH MY GOSH, she is so cute and getting so big!!! I can't believe how much she has changed since Christmas! Wish I was there.....
Love, Grandma C.
Post a Comment