It's getting increasingly harder to get her monthly photo. She tries to grab the sign from me and won't sit still long enough for me to snap it. So, I have to be sneaky with the sign and patient. Enjoy!

Standing up all by herself. She didn't pull herself up like that I placed her there.
She did pull herself up that far.

She did pull herself up that far.
Adorable video of Lily and Sampson. Lily really likes both the kitties and the puppy. She gets really excited everytime she sees any of them.I tried to capture Lily crawling in this video below. It seems like everytime I bring out the camera, she stops crawling. This is a pretty good one, though. She loves to crawl to her computer. She's so smart too, because she always goes to it like she knows it's hers.



1 comment:
Happy 9 months Lily!! Sampson and Lily looked so cute in the video.
Post a Comment