There's a Lily in the Big Girl Tub!
Anson took the shower doors off our bathtub upstairs so that we can easily give Lily baths in the tub, now. We've officially retired her infant tub (sob, sob). I know I say this a lot but she really is growing up so fast!
She was crawling in the tub. Okay, not really, but it looks that way.
Here are some videos of Lily splashing in the tub.The following two videos are my attempt to catch Lily waving on video. It's hard because once the camera comes out, she doesn't want to do it. But, you will get the picture.
Anson and I had a great weekend. Friday night we went to Katy & Dale's for dinner, games and some good conversation. They have a great new house with tons of room, a cozy fireplace and a hot tub in their family room! Anson and I got in for a quick dip. It was great to see them!
Then, Saturday afternoon we dropped Lily off at my parents' house at 2 for an overnight visit. We went to see the movie Juno (very good! very funny!) Then, we went to Aladdin's in Highland Square. I had a gift card that I got from work a year and a half ago. We had such a yummy dinner. We had vegetarian chili, beef shish kabob and rice with pine nuts and cinnamon. Plus very yummy pita bread. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! It was one of the best meals we've ever had. Then we went shopping up in Fairlawn. It was a very nice date. We both got really good sleep last night too.
Grandma and Grandpa had a blast with Lily. They love having her overnight. This week I am going to Nashville on Wednesday night, and they are going to take her again.
Today we relaxed a little, cleaned house, did laundry...ya know the usual. Right now we are watching the Super Bowl.
Weight Watchers Update: Anson has lost 33 pounds and I've lost 28 pounds. We are doing great and feeling great =)





2 comments:
Cute tub photos! And WOW ... what an awesome job with Weight Watchers you guys!! Hope you made it to Nashville safely today T.
Love, Jen, Ken & Zack
Love the bath tub pictures! Kudos to you and Anson with Weight watchers! You are awesome!
Post a Comment