Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Lily had several valentines yesterday. She's always my sweetie pie, but she also received gifts and cards from both her grandmas and grandpas. Lily is a very loved little girl.

Below is a video of Lily opening her package from Grandma & Grandpa Cross.

Lily in her very adorable Valentine's outfit. Lily & I were supposed to meet Jill & Mindy at Starbucks last night, but Anson and I weren't thinking, and Anson took the Vue with the car seat down to Bally's to work out. I was stuck at home. Luckily Jill and Mindy didn't mind coming to our house for a visit.
Grandma and Grandpa Heaton took these photos while we were at work. Grandpa Heaton picked out her V-day gift. He bought her 2 different balls.
Lily likes the cards she got the best!
Below is a video of Lily laughing. I was shaking my head no and she thought I was hilarious. Enjoy!

Video thumbnail. Click to play
Click To Play

Weight Watchers Update: Anson has lost 36 pounds. I've lost 34 pounds. We began WW on Oct. 31, 2007.

3 comments:

ken & jen said...

Lily you look adorable in your little dress! I loved the card ... it's so true ... the smallest things do take up the most room in your heart - and your home! Happy Valentine's Day you guys. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the Valentine's day candy girls! The video of Lily is really cute, she is such a giggle bug.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the dress fit. I know she won't get to wear it too many times, but I just couldn't resist it. Thanks for the video!

Love, Mom C.