
My parents - aren't they cute? 

Papa feeding Lily her lunch. Giant Eagle gives you a free smash cake with the purchase of a 1/4 sheet. Lily sure had fun with her smash cake.
Present time! Lily got a lot of wonderful toys and clothes!
Baby MichaelUncle Jamie bought Lily this Elmo balloon. She loves it!

Grandma and Grandpa Cross bought Lily this Elmo chair. We think its her favorite gift. She loves it!
Lydia and Rebekah
Lily and Zachary Isn't Zack such a cutie?
The Hicks Family got Lily a bubble machine and a huge jug of bubbles. The kids had a lot of fun playing with it.
Family Photo
Jeremy carrying Emily and Sarah Grandma and Grandpa Cross with their Sugar

I took today off work to spend with my baby girl. We had a great day. We went to Daddy's work to see Daddy's work friends and take Daddy to lunch at Panera Bread. Then, I took Lily to Toys R Us and bought her some toys. I promised her that we would always spend her birthday together and go shopping. Then, we came home and played outside in the front yard until Daddy came home. Later, we watched her open her presents from us. We bought her a Cabbage Patch Kid baby, a rocking giraffe that she can ride on, an Elmo cell phone, a swimming pool, an Elmo DVD, a Dora lawn chair, a "birthday girl" Willow Tree figurine and a popcorn popper walker. I'd say Lily had a wonderful 1st birthday!

1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!! Avery had the same cake for her 2nd birthday. And I love the Elmo chair!! Happy birthday, Lily!
Post a Comment