Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lily's 1 Year Old Photos

Yesterday, Anson and I took Lily to Sears to get her 1 year old photos taken. She did so well. We were done in about 15 minutes! Of course, it took a lot longer to figure out which photos to buy. We ended up getting a package that included a CD, so we can print and share all the photos!


They had a special called "Kids Behaving Badly." We choose to let Lily play with some pots and spaghetti.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love those cheeks! She's got a face you want to cover her in kisses just to hear her giggle! You're both very lucky to have such an adorable & healthy little girl!

:) Ellen in NY

ken & jen said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Lily!!!!
Love,
Jen, Ken & Zack

Kim and Matt said...

Happy first birthday Lily! I can't believe how quickly this year went!! I'm sure it went even faster for your mommy and daddy. Miss you bunches!!!