Then, we took Lily to my parents so we could go to a wedding. It was at a Park up near Cleveland. It was supposed to be outside but the rain forced us indoors =( Once the wedding was over we went to the reception. It was very beautiful, but we had to leave after dinner was over so we could go pick up Lily.
This morning we went to breakfast at Bob Evans and then went grocery shopping. This afternoon, Lily and I took naps and when we woke up, we took Sampson to the park. Right now, we are just relaxing. We tried to watch a movie, but Lily is cranky and keeps screaming and crying - making it impossible to watch a movie.
I'm looking forward to Tuesday because I have it off due to Rosh Hashanah . Lily and I are going to go have lunch with Daddy and then spend the day together.
Lily loves her toybox. She especially likes to get in it.
Stuck and trying to get out. The other thing Lily likes to do is pick up all her toys and put them in the toybox. I showed her this once and now she does it a lot. Problem is, it doesn't last long because she then throws everything back out of it.
Lily loves to babble. She tells "big stories." This video shows her babbling to us. It's really funny when she gets going because it's like she's speaking her own language.Also, I went to the doctor's on Friday for my 16-week check-up. All went well. I heard the heartbeat and it was very strong. My next appt. is Oct. 23 and it's the ultrasound. We get to find out what we are having =) Can't wait!
1 comment:
Om my gosh, that video cracked me up! She is such a silly, can't wait for Sat. :)
Post a Comment