We had a little shindig last night. It was a perfect night for a bonfire. Enjoy all the pics!
Lily was starving by the time the burgers were ready...here she's pleading for a chip.

Our living room looks so big without the gate and baby jumper.

AJ playing Halo, and Josh looking up crude jokes on the internet.

Lily playing with Jill.

Everybody else outside around the bonfire.

Even Sampson was at the party.

Jamie, Chris, David and Mindy

Jeremy and Renee

Brent and Megan - they announced their big news last night. They're expecting their first baby in late April. Congratulations! We are so happy that Lily and Baby #2 will have a playmate.

Me and Babe

That's all the pics from the bonfire. Below are some random pics I took of Lily last Tuesday when I was off for Rosh Hashanah. This week I have Thursday off for Yom Kippur =)

There's those eyebrows again!

Giving puppy his bones


Pretty little girl
2 comments:
YAY! I have been secretly waiting to hear that news ... congratulations Brent & Megan!! April is a great time to have a baby! :) Looks like a wonderful time at the bonfire. Sorry we missed it. Hope to see you guys soon!
Looks like so much fun!! I can't believe how big Lily has gotten! Miss you guys so much and I will try to be better about posting and checking blogs! Now that Emmy is a little older things are getting a little easier around the house. Note that I said "a little"! Ha Ha :) Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment