Friday, October 24, 2008

As Promised...Ultrasound Pics

Here are the pictures of our little baby boy.

This pic of course is little juniors little junior. So as to understand the picture, it is shot from underneath his legs looking up. The lady put a little arrow showing "little junior" to let everyone know that it is definitely a boy this time.
We are pretty sure he is sucking his thumb here.


This is kinda hard to see, but he is looking forward here. You can see only 1 of his eyes here, but he is definitely looking forward.

You can see his ear here. Thought this was a cool one because the ultrasound lady said you don't normally see an ear in an ultrasound.

He has his legs crossed here.


And last but not least, here are a couple pics of his foot and his toes.

So there you have it. Just about 20 more weeks until our little one is here. We are obviously very excited!

Anson, Mae, and Lily :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for all of you. Yes...I said we.

I tried to keep it a secret from Grandpa Cross, but that only lasted a few seconds until he was able to detect something in my voice and he knew it was a boy.

At least now I don't have to be careful what I say and I can start shopping for "blue" things.

Love ya,

Mom

Ann B said...

Just wanted to say congrats again :)