Sunday, October 12, 2008

Playing at the house and the park

This post is just a bunch of random photos and videos from the past week. I had Yom Kippur off of work this past Thursday so I spent the day with Lily. We went up and had lunch with Daddy and then went to a nearby park to play. I forgot my camera that day so I don't have any photos.

Yesterday was a nice day. We ran errands all afternoon in Belden and took Lily to the Jackson Community Park (see pics below). Then, last night we met Uncle Larry, Aunt Margaret, Cousin Kim and her 3 kids and Jeremy & Renee at Parasson's for dinner. It was really great seeing them.

Lily looking outside at Puppy

Lily crying...I can't remember why.
Lily drinking from her new sippy cup from Grandma C. Thank you, Grandma!
Pictures from yesterday at the park. Swinging...her one shoe wouldn't stay on.
Going down the slide...
Making noise by ringing these bells...
Crossing over the bridge...
Playing with the shapes...
Posing for a few pics with Mommy...
Riding on the teeter totter...
And the bike...
Posing for a pic with Daddy...
Puppy kisses...this video is of Sampson giving Lily loving and kisses, and of Lily saying lots of things we don't understand.
This video I call "Where's Lily?" We play this game at least 10 times a day, and of course, she never gets sick of it. She hides behind the couch until we say "Where's Lily?" and then she pops up laughing. Simple joys. Oh, and as you can see, we've expanded Lily's play area. We still keep the gate up to separate Sampson from her. He doesn't mean to but he knocks into to her and we're just afraid he'd end up hurting her. So, she's learning not to touch the TV stuff.

Pregnacy update: All is going well. I am 18 weeks now and looking forward to my ultrasound on Oct.23. The sickness has subsided and I have more energy these days. We can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the newest videos. I can't believe how strong & coordinated she is to be able to stand on her toys and shake the gate and not fall down. Then to pick up her toys and carry them all over the room. But playing hide & seek was the cutest! She is so smart and really cute!!!!

Love, Grandma C.