We took Lily to the Canfield Biketrail. She wasn't too fond of it at first - mostly because she doesn't like her helmet - but I think she had fun after awhile.
Trying to take her helmet off
Lily fell asleep...doesn't look comfortable, does it?



It was so pretty with the leaves on the trees all different colors. That's Anson way up there. I was behind practically the whole time. We rode about 10 miles that day.
Tired Lily...she was really sleepy on the way home but didn't fall asleep until we actually got home, which was great because we all took a nap.

It was so pretty with the leaves on the trees all different colors. That's Anson way up there. I was behind practically the whole time. We rode about 10 miles that day.
1 comment:
How fun! That's an awesome shot you got there of all the trees & Anson on the trail ... looks like postcard material!
Post a Comment