Monday, January 19, 2009

20 Months and Play Date with Zachary!

Our peanut is 20 months old today, and I had the day off work for Martin Luther King Day. So Lily and I spent the day visiting friends. Here are a few pics and videos from our day...
We went to visit Jen and Zack. Jen made us yummy ravioli and we got to spend a few hours catching up while the kids played. Lily was a little shy this time.
Are you talking to me??
There's lots of screaming and squealing in this video...one of Lily's newest things to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!! Sampson is so good with Lily.

I loved it when you asked her if it was time to take a nap and she said NO!

She is sooooo smart!

Love, Mom C

ken & jen said...

It was great to see you guys! We'll have to get together again soon!

Anonymous said...

I love her hair up like that, her and Zac are still so cute together!