Anson and I have a 3 year house plan, which means we are staying here for about another 3 years so we can pay off some bills and hopefully save for our next house. Since that's the case, Anson wanted to make some small improvements to our home. So, for Christmas we got a lot of money and Home Depot gift cards. Here are the things we (mostly he) did.
Getting ready for Baby Boy. This will be the nursery for Baby Boy and I for the first 3 months. We bought this new twin bed for me to sleep in downstairs with him. Eventually it will be Lily's bed. We painted the room, hung curtains and cleaned out a lot of the junk that was in this room. When Baby boy gets here, we'll move Sampson's cage out so we can bring down the rocking chair from upstairs.


New lights! Anson bought and hung up new lights throughout our house.

New shelves to display my Willow Tree figurines. Someday I'll get a
Curio cabinet, but for now, this will do!
4 comments:
That looks great! Good job you guys :)
Wow - that room looks so different! Everything looks great. Love the new lights too!
great lights, Home owner Anson, no really they are great. like the look
Dad
WOW, I love what you have done! It truly is looking like a lovely home...not just a house.
Love, Mom C
Post a Comment