Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our New Grocery-go-Getter

Isn't she pretty? We have to turn in the Vue in two weeks, so we went yesterday to look at a blue Dodge Grand Caravan I found online at Spitzer. They didn't have the one I saw anymore, but they did have this Chrysler Town & Country in the same color. It only has 12,600 miles and is a 2008. We were at the dealership for over 3 hours, but it is a relief to have it. Poor Lily was such a good girl. If I've learned anything by being a mom, it's to always be prepared with juice, milk, snacks, toys and a binkie for when she wants to fall asleep on our shoulders. My diaper bag is about to get bigger!
I may be imagining it, but I swear it feels like Baby boy dropped this weekend. I have increasingly painful pelvic pressure and my walk has most definitely become a waddle. Anson had to put my socks on this morning because I can't bend over very well. I am so ready for him to be here. I told Lily this morning to tell him to come out and she said "Out, out, out!" He hasn't listened, though.
Here are some photos for all of you who are out of state. This past week so got A LOT of snow. Today was actually a heat wave at 44 degrees...hopefully some of this will melt...though I heard more is headed our way.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new car!!! Iexapi can't wait to see it.

ken & jen said...

How nice! Now you've got lots of room for that little guy. Hang in there ... he'll be here soon! I can feel your pain just hearing you talk about it.

Ann B said...

Love the new car! Which Spitzer did you go to?

Kim and Matt said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow!! You'll have to let us know how you like the "grocery-go-getter". We may be going that route soon as well. Two kids sure take up a lot of space....and all their stuff!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Don't run over any possums in that thing, vans have a tendency to aim right for the poor things. Pick me up one night and we'll go to ugly night at the mall for a trip down memory lane ;)

Anonymous said...

nice ride,guess this means the sports car is a way off. :)

Thanks for the snow pictures, I almost forgot. Brrrrrrrrrr

Dad Cross

Anonymous said...

The van is really nice. I like the color.

Thanks for the pictures of the snow. I love it!

We got to see 2 snowflakes down here the other day...the locals thought the world was coming to an end!

I got a big kick out everyone's reaction.

If they could only see these pictures...

Love, Mom C