We have so much love in this family! Lily got spoiled by both grandparents and mommy & daddy. This morning: opening her gifts from mommy & daddy - books, a coloring book and crayons and magnetic numbers to put on the refrigerator. Gotta love the dollar aisle at Target =)
Thursday night: opening a gift from Grandma and Grandpa Cross.
Nana and Papa also got Lily this teddy bear and a card!
These are some random photos from the past week.
Baby Boy Update: As of yesterday I am 9 months pregnant or 36 weeks. One more week and he'll be considered full term. I had really bad back labor pains yesterday, and I was achy all over. Today was better, but we did a lot of running around that wore me out. Looking forward to staying home and doing nothing tomorrow!
2 comments:
Lily just keeps getting cuter every time I see her - if that's possible! Zack got that same Kitty Love and Puppy Love book for Valentine's Day! :) I need to get that bag of goodies to you soon ... before baby boy makes his debut!
me and lily watched the videos today and everytime Anson or you told her to do something , she did it !!! Like blow kisses. It was cute.
Post a Comment