We are leaving the hospital today. I am so excited to go home and begin our life as a family of four! We are just relaxing at the hospital this afternoon, waiting for Daddy to come get us. He is working today but is taking the rest of the week off to spend time with me, Dillon, Lily and his mom.
Well, here are some more pics of our little man. I call him my monkey because he makes little monkey noises. He is such a good baby! He only cries when he's hungry and he is a great sleeper. He's been nursing really well, but my milk hasn't come in yet, so I'm
supplementing a little formula so he can get some nutrition. He's lost over a pound and weighs 8 lbs, 1 oz. So, the more I can get him to eat, the better.
Sucking his little thumb

Me and Big Sister, Lily!
Papa and Dillon

Nana and Baby

Our little Ham. She's eating a sucker. This is her "cheese" face.

Great Grandma (GiGi) and baby boy

Lily falling asleep on Nana.
Lily sleeping on my bed...poor thing. These last few days have wore her out too!

Grandma C and Dillon. Or "Grammy" as Lily calls her.

Proud Daddy and Son

Cute video of Lily giving Dillon a kiss
No comments:
Post a Comment