Monday, April 6, 2009

Dillon is One Month Old Today

We can't believe it's been a whole month already! And we aren't going to lie, it's been a tough month. Adjusting to two kids isn't easy. But, we have a strong partnership and we are figuring it out together =)

We had a great weekend! Friday, I took the kids to Anson's work to show them off and then we had lunch at Chick fil a. Then, Friday night we went to visit Great Grandma GiGi.
On Saturday we dropped the kids off at my parents' around 2:30 so we could have a date night. We went shopping, saw "I love you, man" and ate dinner at the Macaroni Grill. It was a perfect evening. I got to sleep 12+ hours straight!! And we left the kids there all day on Sunday so we could clean, go to the park with Sampson and do more shopping. It was very relaxing and rejuvenating.
Lily and Dillon (below) on Friday before we went to see Daddy at work.
The Thinker pose
The other day Lily put her beads on Sampson. Poor dog. I have a feeling he will be dressed up in princess clothes and girly things alot in his lifetime!
Another photo of Dill all dressed up and looking cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gosh has Dillon gotten big! Both kids look so cute. Give them a hug from me.
Love, Grandma C.