Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pickle taking steps and other various updates

We've been going to the park a couple times a week. Lily and Sampson love to run in the big field.
Exploring the grass. It was bright out so I couldn't get him to look up at me.
Lily loves to pick "Candylions." We don't have the heart to tell her that they are weeds.
Giving Dillon a "candylion."
We haven't had much luck flying Lily's kite. The wind seems to die off once we get to the park. Daddy did get it up a few times, though.
Thursday I took the day off to clean house for our Open House that we had today. I also wanted to spend some time with the kids.
Playing with Dillon's bubble machine.
Friday night we ate Spaghetti. Doesn't Dillon look like an Oompa Loompa! Good thing it was bath night!
Dillon crawled into the toy box all by himself!
Lily loves to help clean. She mopped the kitchen floor for me. I hope this continues as she gets older and wiser!
She told me the first picture wasn't good, so she made me retake it. She liked this one much better!
Sporting her shades
Blue eyed baby!
Videos of Dillon taking some of his first steps. Last Friday was the first time we saw Dillon take 3 steps. Since then, he has taken a few steps here and there, but he hasn't really taken off yet. It's hard to catch him on camera, but I tried...

House Update: Had our second Open House today. Two more sets of people came but no real leads yet :( We drove by a few houses we've been eyeing online. One has potential but the others weren't what we are looking for. It's amazing how your opinion changes once you drive by. You can learn a lot. We are going to drive by some more tomorrow.

Weight Loss Update: The first round of the weight loss challenge at work ended 2 weeks ago. I lost 14 pounds. The next round started Wednesday and I'm really hoping to lose another 20. The challenges are 12 weeks long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO DILLON!! He will be running before you know it. That spaghetti picture is great. Save that one for future embarrassing moments.