Sunday, May 2, 2010

Birthday Parties!

The past two weekends we've went to birthday parties. The first party was Zachary's 3rd party last Friday. And yesterday was Luke's first birthday party!

Daddy and Dillon hanging out at Zack's partyThe kids pulling strings to open the pinata!
Blowing her whistle
The birthday boy!
Lily playing with her favorite thing, balloons!
Decorating cake cookies at Luke's party yesterday!
The birthday boy and Dill Pickle
My two favorite boys!
Lily playing with another little boy that was at the party.
Watching Luke and Megan open gifts. Lily helped too!
Two tired kids. They were both asleep within minutes of leaving Brent and Megan's.
I took these this morning. Lily kept asking if she could hold her baby brother.
A couple of videos of Dillon that I took this afternoon. Lily was asleep and Daddy was out shopping so it was just Dillon and I.

A couple of other updates:
  • I was in South Beach, Miami this last week for work. I was gone Monday through Thursday. It was fun but exhausting, and I was glad to get home to my family.
  • No bites on the house yet :( Our next open house is May 23.
  • Dillon is walking better and better every day. He says "mama" and "dada" and waves hi and bye. He also shakes his head no when he doesn't want something. Especially if you say "Time for nightly night."
  • Lily amazes us everyday when her vocabulary! She has an awesome memory too. She is definitely transforming into a little girl right before our eyes.
  • We are looking forward to the weekend of May 14-16 when a lot of the family is coming to town for a visit!
  • We are thinking of taking a vacation soon! Can't wait to make plans!

1 comment:

ken & jen said...

So glad you were able to come help us celebrate Zack's birthday! He LOVED having his friends here! I can't believe Luke is one already! You really need to send some of these photos of Lily and Dillon in to some magazines or something ... with both of them smiling ... such great photos!