The videos are the best and speak for themselves. Lily really enjoyed it!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Lily Started Dance Class Tonight
Ballerina Lily was so precious during her first dance class tonight. She's taking a class from Mary Lyn's in Uniontown. I enjoyed watching her listen to her teacher (Mary Lyn herself) and interact with the other girls in her class. I could really tell she was enjoying herself!
The class is half ballet and half tap. They learned a few ballet moves first.
Then, they changed into their tap shoes.
There were a lot of little girls in her class tonight, but the teacher actually split the class, so next week there will only be 5 or 6 girls in her class.
The girl next to Miss Mary Lyn is her helper. The little girl standing next to Lily to the right is Lydia. She is the daughter of Susan and Dan Skeggs - a couple I know from high school :) There are actually several moms I saw tonight who I went to high school with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww ... how sweet! She did great!!
Post a Comment