Sunday, September 26, 2010

Visit from Grammy and Grandpa

Anson's parents came in to town last weekend. On Friday, Anson's birthday, we went to the Hartville Kitchen to celebrate his b-day.
"Happy Birthday" peach pie!
On Saturday, we took the kids to Wingfoot Lake State Park, which used to be owned by Goodyear. Since Grandpa is retired from Goodyear, Anson always used to go to this park as a kid. It was neat from him and Grammy and Grandpa to see what has changed and what has remained the same. It is a really nice park, and the kids loved playing on the playground.
Grammy helping Lily up the rope ladder
Pickle and his crazy hair :)
Grammy helping Lily cross the monkey bars
Grammy taking Dillon down the slide
Peek a boo!
Hitching a ride on Grandpa's shoulder
Swinging together!
Then, Tuesday was Lily's second week of dance. She's a princess. I love watching her dance. I am so proud of her, and she is really enjoying her class.
I took this pic today. They were coloring :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the pictures. I had such a good time playing with Lily & Dillon. I can't wait to get back up there. Love ya! Grammy