I took these following few photos in the hospital before we left


The nurse cutting off her security band so we could take her home!



The nurse cutting off her security band so we could take her home!
Daddy buckling Miss Lacy in her car seat
All bundled up and ready for the trip home
Leaving the hospital
Peanut in her car seat in the car. We put big sister, Lily, in the back row and kept Dillon up front with Lacy. We'll see how that goes. If Dillon tries to hurt her or pick on her then we'll move him to the back. He doesn't mean to hurt her but sometimes he pats her face a little too hard. We have to really watch him around her.
Lily loves her little sister. When we got home last Thursday night, Lily held Lacy like this for about an hour!
Grammy got in last Thursday evening. She and Uncle Jeremy came over for a visit on Friday.
Matching jammies from Nana :)
Her chin is a little red and chapped :(
Grammy snuggling with Dillon
Aunt Mindy came over for a visit on Saturday
Monday was a busy day. I got my staples out. So far so good with that. And Lacy had her first doctor's appt. She had gained 5 oz. and weighed 7 lb. 14 oz. She goes back next Monday to see if she's back up to her birth weight (8.7). These next 2 photos are of us at her appt.Lacy is doing very well with nursing. She is a happy baby. I am trying to soak up every minute with her since she is our last baby. That makes me very sad but I know we made the right decision. We have so many great memories ahead of us, and I can't wait to experience them all :)









No comments:
Post a Comment