Forgive me...I'm a very busy mom of 3 now, and so the blog posts are getting fewer, shorter and farther in between!
I took this photo right after Lacy had her professional photos taken. Those turned out well, too. Maybe I'll get to post some of those later this week.

Dillon holding Lacy! He's doing much better around her, but we do still need to watch him closely.

Lily and Dillon opening their Valentine's gifts from Mommy & Daddy

Nana and Papa with their babies!

Another pic with Nana and Papa. My parents and brother and I went to a funeral last Sunday for a dear family friend. RIP Sue! That's why Nana and Papa are dressed up! The kids stayed home with Anson.

I was trying to get her smiling in her sleep, but she woke up right as I got the camera out. This photo is cute, too, though.

For the past 2 1/2 days, the kids and I stayed at Nana & Papa's house so Daddy could paint the inside of our house. He did an awesome job, but now he is really sore and tired. A huge thank you to my brother for helping on Thursday night!! We are getting our house ready to put it up for sale again. We are praying it sells this year. We have a To Do List with 20 items on it and we've gotten about 5 of them done. They are big tasks, too, like painting the downstairs, cleaning out the garage, and painting the porch! We are really really trying to make this place look clean, nice and move-in ready, which is the whole reason we bought it :)
Lacy turned 1 month old on Thursday!

Getting kisses from her older brother and sister!

Future American Idol!
Baby Lacy looking around and taking it all in!
No comments:
Post a Comment