Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Pickle!

Happy Birthday to our Little Man! We can't believe he's 2 already! We had a small party for him today at our house. Nana, Papa, Uncle Jamie, Uncle Jeremy and Heather all came over to help celebrate Dillon's special day. I made homemade mac & cheese for lunch along with sandwiches, veggies and chips.
Nana making baby girl smile! She kept kissing her and she'd smile. Dillon opening his gifts. Lily helped, too, of course. I think she opened more of them than he did!
Uncle Jamie putting toys together!
Dillon loves his "car cars!" Papa showing Dillon how his new toy works
"Come on, Daddy! Get it out..."
Uncle Jamie got Dillon a real soccer ball so he can teach him how to play.
Big golf club and ball from Nana and Papa
Daddy helping Dillon blow out his candle.
Dillon enjoying his cake and ice cream!
Lily eating her cake and ice cream!
Heather rocking baby girl to sleep...
I'd say she did a good job!
Yesterday, I took Dillon to Best Cuts to get his first real haircut. He didn't like it at all!
It took 2 hairdressers. He was resting his head on her because he wanted someone to hold him.
Very unhappy face...
But a cute haircut!!

No comments: