Lacy is 2 months old already. I can’t believe that! She is such a sweet baby. I took her to the doctor’s yesterday and she checked out well. When I placed her on the table so the doctor could check her out, she followed me with her eyes. Every time I spoke, she would look at me. The doctor was impressed and said that was unusual for a baby so young. She said she definitely knew I was her Mommy and wanted to keep an eye on me. That really warmed my heart!
She gained 2 pounds since her 1 month check-up, and a little over 4 since she was born. She’s a healthy baby! Anson and I are so blessed to have 3 beautiful, healthy children!
Weight: 12.9 pounds = 90th percentile
Length: 22.25 inches = 50th percentile
Head: 15.25 inches = 50th percentile



And a photo of Lily. She loves Yo Gabba Gabba and especially Toodee. She didn’t have a Toodee doll, so she was carrying around a picture of her. She would play with this piece of paper. She would sleep with it and take it everywhere. So, we bought her this pillow for her birthday. But, I couldn’t wait until May to give it to her. We had to get rid of that piece of paper! Anson said we could save a lot of money by printing the kids off pictures of toys instead of buying them the actual toys…tempting since our house is so small and crowded, but no!

Video of Lacy…tried to get her cooing and smiling
Lacy and I went to GOJO this morning for a visit. It was good to see everyone and hear the latest office gossip. I go back to work on April 7. I have mixed emotions. Looking forward to getting back into a routine, but I'm definitely sad to leave Lacy. At least I know she will be in good hands. That's always made going back to work easier. I love my Mom!
2 comments:
So cute! You are very blessed! Miss you guys and hope we can get together again soon!
Lacy has really changed since I was there. I think I heard her say "Mimi". I can't wait to get back up there and hold all 3 babies. Love, Mimi
Post a Comment