Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The End of Maternity Leave :(

My last maternity leave from work is coming to an end tomorrow, and I have mixed emotions about it. I'm very sad to leave Lacy already. I've really enjoyed every moment of being home with her and the days I had with Lily and Dillon, too. But, I know I could never be a stay-at-home Mom. I love my job, and I'm looking forward to my return. Here are some photos I took over the past week of the kids. They are such good kids, and I can't believe they are mine! I love them so much!!
Playing Little People on the table - one of Lily's favorite things to do!

Pickle playing Kitchen A walk in my shoes It's hard to see, but Lily has a black eye. Her and Dillon were running at Nana & Papa's and collided last week and she ended up with a black right eye!
Can you spot the dog in the mess of toys?


Arts and Crafts time - making foam bunny pictures
Lily's finished picture. Dillon didn't actually make one. He got bored and started tearing the little foam stickers apart.
Passed out! She sleeps a lot during the day. She is awake from about 6-midnight, and she eats almost that entire time. She's been sleeping longer and longer at night, though, so I hope it continues.
My precious boy. He is so adorable. We've been letting him have a binky now and then during the day. It's easier than putting up with the crying, screaming and tantrums. It instantly calms him down, so we think it's worth it.
Playing Barbies
Lacy by the scrapbook I made for her.
She's such a happy baby!
Video of Lacy playing with her bouncy seat toys!


Video of Lacy smiling and sitting up like a big girl!



My life is about to get much more complex. I fear I won't have time to do some of the things I enjoy - like updating this blog! Forgive me if the posts get fewer and farther in between :)

1 comment:

Bob and Brigitte said...

Hi Mae, Anson, Lily, Dillon and Lacy.

We are quite happy that you have a blog so we can see from here your kids grow up - thank you!
They all are so cute, love the videos you take of them!
Hope your first week back to work was good, can imagine it's hard to leave in the morning.
Take care and we wish you a Happy Easter Holiday!
Bob and Brigitte