Friday, April 29, 2011

Our Computer is in the Shop!

Our computer is in the shop because the backlight for the screen is out :( Some of the photos from Easter are on the computer, so I am waiting until I get the computer back to upload Easter photos.

But, I thought I would update everyone on our life, and especially on the kids!

Everyone is doing very well, and we are so blessed. I try to take time and pause to think about my life and how grateful I am to have my family and friends.

Work is going very well. I’ve been back for 3 weeks now and it’s as if I never left. I really do love my job!

Lily Anna
· She turns 4 in a few short weeks!
· So animated and entertaining!
· She loves to sing, especially in the car. She will sing to Lacy if she starts crying, usually Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She doesn’t like it when Lacy cries.
· She got up in the middle of the night a few weeks ago and went poop in the potty. So we are encouraging that behavior, but so far she just pees in her pull-up.
· She cares so much for Dillon. She’s always watching out for him and tells me when he needs help.
· She’s my Dillon translator. “What did he say, Lily?” Every Mom needs one!
· She loves Yo Gabba Gabba. Nana & Papa bought Lily and Dillon Yo Gabba Gabba t-shirts with their names on it for Easter. They love them!
· Her dance recital is coming up. It’s on June 5 at Lake High School. She has two routines – one ballet and one tap. Tickets are $12. Let me know if you are interested in going.

Dillon James
· He’s two and he acts it!
· Loves the word “car-car” and always says “car-car.” We try to tell him that there are so many cars in this world, but he still likes to point them out to us.
· He puts his hands over his ears when Lacy cries.
· Follows Lily everywhere and wants to do exactly what she does.
· He fell into Nana & Papa’s hot tub the other day (4/25/11). He was reaching over the side to touch the water and slipped right in. The water was still cold, too. Nana grabbed him right away. Since then, it warmed up and the kids have went into the hot tub in Nana and Papa almost every day. They love it!
· Pronounces Barney: Barn-key.
· Named his little monkey “Bo-Bo.”
· If he gets in trouble, or if Lily yells at him or tells him no, he’ll run away and cry and scream.
· He did not like the Easter Bunny (can’t say I blame him).
· He is infatuated with our neighbor’s basketball. He always wants to look out the window to see it.
· He gives the best neck squeezes (hugs)!
· He loves the “How big is Dillon” game. He stands on his step stool and stretches his arms above his head. We go through it with the entire family. When we get to Lacy, we say “Soooo little!”
· He went pee in the potty at Nana’s house yesterday for the very first time!

Lacy Lyn
· She’s such a sweet baby. Always happy and usually content.
· She coos and “talks” a lot!
· Smiles and giggles a lot!
· Holds her head up very well for a 3-month old!
· Already fills out her 3-6 month old clothes.
· Between 9 p.m. – midnight she is Daddy’s buddy.
- She keeps him up a little too late, but I know he enjoys the alone time with her.
- This is her cranky time, though, and she does best when she’s sitting up. Otherwise she cries.
· She’s been sleeping through the night! Daddy puts her to bed between 11-12 and I wake her up to feed her at 5:45.
· Perfect addition to our family!
· My mom says she looks the most like me when I was a baby :)

We put our house back up for sale! We are selling it For Sale By Owner and listed it on owners.com. Check it out! We have updated photos, but since the computer is in the shop, we had to use older photos.

http://www.owners.com/oh/akron/130-swartz-rd/tmp4624?sch=z%2b44319%253bn%2b70000&fp=3

That's about it for now. When we get the computer back, I'll upload some photos of Easter and the kids.

No comments: