Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to Nana & Lily!

The birthday girls! Nana's birthday was yesterday and Lily's is today :) I can't believe Lily is 4 years old! Where did those 4 years go?

These photos are from last Sunday. Nana and Papa watched the kids so Anson and I could go look for a new house. When we got back, we celebrated their birthdays.
These 2 look innocent, but they sure get into trouble together!


In Dairy Queen waiting to get her ice cream cake. Cute dress from Mimi :)

Opening gifts!










Nana's turn to open gifts...



A cookie jar that says "Nana and Papa's cookies" and has 3 little gingerbread cookies that say Lily, Dillon and Lacy!


Lily is all wet from being in the hot tub!




We saved some of her gifts for her to open tonight. So, I'll have a few more birthday photos to share soon :)

1 comment:

ken & jen said...

Great photos!! Happy Birthday again! Sorry we didn't get to call you Lily ... I had to work that night. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!

Love, Jen, Ken, and Zachary